Unincorporated Small Town Varsity Tee | Oxford Grey
Celebrate our favorite unincorporated small communities in the Black Hills - Rochford, Nemo, Silver City, and Rockerville with this trendy, Champion-brand, little varsity-style tee.
- Women's fit
- Sleeves run a bit tight; shirt is shorter in length
- Grey v-neck tee with a white design
- 60% polyester / 30% cotton / 10% rayon jersey (thicker material)
- Screenprinted locally in the Black Hills of South Dakota
- Distressed printing for the sleeves' stripes (off-white/cream color)
- Champion "C" logo patch on left sleeve and jock tag on lower left torso
- Limited sizes and quantities
- Plus, plant a tree at checkout for $1!
|Body Length||25 3/4||26 3/4||27 3/4||28 3/4|
|Body Width||16 5/8||17 5/8||19 1/8||20 5/8|
|Sleeve Length (From Center Back)||15 1/8||15 3/4||16 5/8||17 1/4|
Katie is 5'5", weighs 130lbs, and wears size medium for a perfect fit.
Westward Wandering Co. is a Black Hills Clothing Company, inspired by western South Dakota. Mission: to represent our favorite places in the Black Hills, Badlands, and beyond.
Use the hashtag #westwardwandering on Instagram wearing your gear and get featured!