South Dakota Baja Striped Hoodie | Black Heather
A classic, cozy hoodie with a unique little style - just in time for fall! The super simple South Dakota design is finally here, and this hoodie sweatshirt is ready to spend nights around campfires in the woods, fishing days at Pactola, or bike rides down the Mickelson. The hoodie has a unique stiched stripe pattern inside of it and the sweatshirt is heavy-duty and ready to keep you warm.
- Unisex fit
- Black heather hoodie with a white design
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester
- Screenprinted locally in the Black Hills of South Dakota
- Stripes on the inside of the hood
- Flat drawcord and front pouch pocket
- Limited sizes and quantities
- Plus, plant a tree at checkout for $1!
|Body Length Front||26 1/2||27 1/2||28 1/2||29 1/2|
|Sleeve Length||25||25 3/4||26 1/2||27 1/4|
Katie is 5'5", weighs 130lbs, and wears a small hoodie for a perfect fit, or a medium hoodie for a roomier, longer length fit.
Westward Wandering Co. is a Black Hills Clothing Company, inspired by western South Dakota. Mission: to represent our favorite places in the Black Hills, Badlands, and beyond.
Use the hashtag #westwardwandering on Instagram wearing your gear and get featured!